Monday, April 30, 2007

Random Ten
10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

The weather is heating up and the scent of summer is in the air and with it music! Free concerts in the park, concerts at my favorite venues and outdoor gatherings accompanied by.....music. I can't wait, my time of year is coming around the bend! LOL

~ The Isley Bros. Who's that Lady?
~ Tom Jones It's Not Unusual I know...it is disturbing that I'm listening to him.

I had a Latin breakout moment.
~ Poncho Sanchez Yumbambe
~ Celia Cruz
~ Tito Puente El Cayuco
~ The Gypsy Kings Quiero Saber

Followed by a rock moment.
~ Jefferson Airplane White Rabbit
~ Rolling Stones Mother's Little Helper
~ Janis Joplin Kozmic Blues
~ Joe Cocker A Little Help from My Friends

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Tom Jones is better than Fergie...
Ok, anything is better than Fergie.

:)

Good to see you back playing the memes :)