Monday, April 02, 2007

Random Ten
10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

My sister recently bought a new car that has a month of complimentary XM Satellite radio. While listening to it and observing the offering it dawned on me that as much as I like music, I'm unwilling to pay $14.95 month for satellite radio. They don't offer anything that I don't already own and if I don't own it, I likely do not want to listen to it! While sitting outdoors with Buddah I noticed the satellite dish eyesore that graces the condos across the street. I can readily see the value in paying for my cable service but satellite radio - no go.

~ Bugles Video Killed the Radio Star
~ Rod Steward Forever Young
~ Gallery I Believe in Music
~ Tom Jones Kiss
~ Eagles Best of My Love
~ Poison Nothin' but a Go
~ Genesis Misunderstanding
~ David Bowie Young Americans
~ Joe Cocker You can Leave Your Hat On
~ Prince When Doves Cry

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

That's a very 80's ish mix