Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Take Me Back Tuesday
Sock it to you on Tuesday? Elena, Elena, Elena...don't you know I am easily amused into making things difficult?

However, this week won't be difficult.

1. Name 5 female artists you admire.
Carly Simon, Norah Jones, Jill Scott, India Arie, Erykah Badau

2. Name three female artists you wish would just go away.
J. Lo, Mariah Carey, Cher

3. If you could tour with any female artist - who would it be?
Madonna, of course. Who else would expose me to some of the darkest and sexiest recesses of music and live performance! LOL

I'll be damned. Fallen took pity on my whiny ass and gave us a big time break. This is the first and probably only Tuesday, when I didn't have to rack my brain and ponder. Bring it on, sister! I know you're baiting me and waiting in the wings. LOL

No comments: