Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Mid-Week Music

Name three (or more!) people and the custom ringtones you’ve either set for them on your phone, or would if you could.

I’m going to be an over-achiever in my answer:
Geoffrey - In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel
Lyse - Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffett
Karel - Don’t Don’t Tell Me No by Sophie B. Hawkins
Brenda - Haven’t We Been Here Before by Styx
Elder demonspawn - Annie’s Song by John Denver (obviously!)
Younger demonspawn - Anxiety by Pat Benatar (of course!)
Molly - The Mummers’ Dance by Loreena McKennitt or Black Leather Band by Bedlam Bards
Mari - anything by Heather Alexander
Any ex - Since You’ve Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson


Listen, my cell phone is so old, it doesn't text message, snap photos, vibrate or allow downloading of ringtones. If I could get ringtones, I'd get:

Like A Virgin - Madonna
Wake Me Up (Before you Go - Go) Wham
In Da Club 50 Cent
It's Gettin Hot in Here Nellie

No comments: