Auld Lang Syne
Happy New Year everyone! Hope your New Year is fantastic!
1) What are your New Year's resolutions for 2005? I try to refrain from calling them resolutions, because that's when I don' complete any of them. So, I'll just list some things, forget about them and see how it all pans out:
- Post daily to my photo blog
- Lose weight
- Read two books
- Spend more quality time with mom
- Participate in more photo memes
2) Did you make resolutions last year and did you keep them?
Unofficially, I did and yes, I kept three out of seven. Not a smashing record, but I'm pleased with it. The completed items weren't necessarily the most important either! LOL
3) What did you do this year on New Year's Eve to celebrate, if anything? We were all set to go to the movies and then looked at each other and laughed. We realized we were going out because we thought the other wanted to. We rented Napolean Dynamite a smashing, funny movie and Open Water a suspense drama.
4) Is there any one thing that you hope happens by next New Year's Day? Yes, let's end this bloody war.
5) Describe your most memorable New Year's Eve or New Year's Day. There isn't one New Year's Eve that's more memorable than the others. They've all been unique, memorable and cherished.