Monday, January 03, 2005

Monday Madness
We've just begun a new calendar year, so this has inspired me to ask the following...

Name...
1. The most exciting thing that happened in your life this past year. Hmmm, I can't think of the most exciting thing. Is that pathetic or what? Does this mean my life's not exciting or that it's all a blur?

2. Three resolutions that you've thought about making.
- Clearing the garage (that's a major chore)!
- Cutting my hair short.
- Going to the movies once a month in 2005.

3. Your biggest accomplishment this past year? Reading the Bible in its entirety.

4. Your biggest challenge this past year? Saving money.

5. Something you tried for the first time (whether it be food, a sport, a hobby, etc.) Our friend Fausto treated us to Vietnamese cuisine. It was very delicious and I would definitely eat it again.

...and this next one comes from Andrea...
6. Name 3 (or however many) things that happened this year that you did not anticipate happening. And on the flip side, name 3 (or however many) things that didn't happen this year that you expected to happen. These could be personal things, professional things, national things, things in the news; anything really.
- The Chimp was re-elected.
- FIL was very ill and almost passed.
- South Asia had the worst natural disaster and the death toll is still rising.

...and this one comes from Storyteller...
- I thought we'd go to Disneyland during the summer.
- I thought we'd see George Lopez live.
- I thought I'd have my MP3 Player by now!

7. Where do you (or WOULD you) go for inspiration when you run out of questions for a meme? I people watch and daydream.

8. Something you'd like to accomplish (or do) this coming year that you didn't get a chance to do last year. I'd like to get to Vegas. We had plan to go this year but FIL was ill, Buddah was ill and needed radiation treatment and I had major dental work.

No comments: