Friday, January 28, 2005

Friday Feast

Appetizer - If you could have a free subscription to any magazine, which one would you like to have? Smart Computing, that's the geek in me.

Soup - If you were to suddenly become famous who would you choose as your stage name? I haven't a clue.

Salad - What ingredients make an awesome salad? Dressing? Croutons? Green olives, green onions, green apples and avocados.

Main Course - What do you like most about your current job? Researching. I work autonomously in many instances and I can listen to music as I do my work. It doesn't get any better than that!

Dessert - Who is your favorite instrumental musician (not a singer)? Keiko Matsui is a pianist and her performances are mesmerizing. I also adore Hilary Stagg who plays the electric harp. His music is soothing and tranquil

No comments: