Monday, December 13, 2004

Music Mambo
This week's game is simple. I asked you to post in the comments of this entry as many song titles as you could think of that were questions.

Now here's what we're going to do. I was going to pick 5 questions myself, but I thought, no way, I'd be partial, after all, some of the suggestions are mine.

So this is what we're going to do, and it's not hard.

Go to the comments of my last post. Now pick at least 5 song titles. (You can pick more if you want, but come on...do at least 5) Then give us your answers for those song titles. You can be as truthful or as funny or as crazy as you want to be with your answers.

And goodness knows you have a lot of song titles to pick from. (And hey, if you have a song title we missed and you want to use it, go right ahead!)


what have i got to lose? - blessid 2.union of souls Yea, that's what I'm sayin....it's not like I haven't been told "no!" plenty of times before. Besides, I can always turn and give you my booty side! LOL

where do i hide? - nickleback Oh so true, especially when Buddah's in a mood and tryin' to corral his flock (all humans become his flock). He talks a blue streak and won't let us be until we're where he wants us to be.

Why Can't A Man Stand Alone? - Elvis Costello Cuz, every man needs a good woman and of course every woman's good!

Who's That Girl? - Madonna Honey, sometimes I wonder about that myself, especially when looking in the mirror. She's kinda quirky, funny and nice, but can be edgy, finicky and so serious. Let me know when you see the quirky one, okay?

What's My Age Again? - Blink 182 Ooooh, don't remind me. It hurts. Tell ya what, let's forget about knowing my age and go shopping!

Do You Really Want To Hurt Me - Culture Club Uh sometimes, especially when you ask rhetorical questions. Of course, remorse will follow, but only after I've KYA! LOL

Have You Ever Seen the Rain Whoa yea, been seeing and feeling it. Enough already! Go away and don't come back another day.

Where Is Everybody? Exactly what I've been asking as we easily find and pull into parking spots, walk to the cash registers without lines and find merchandise. Me thinks folks are waiting for deep discounts or after Christmas sales.

Have You Seen Me Lately? Sometimes I awaken with this exact question. Where am I and Who am I? Wait a minute, haven't I already been her and done that?

Anybody Listening? That's what I'd like to know. Especially since I'm not seeing any comments. Somone holla!

Where Did You Sleep Last Night? On the very edge of my mattress on my side (no room to lie flat), while Buddah - the big boy - laid in the center of the down comforter. Who's my daddy?!

No comments: