Monday, December 13, 2004

Monday Madness
8 more questions submitted by MM players! Thank you!! Please consider paying a visit to your fellow participants' sites...(links provided)

1. From Mel... Do you have a favorite 80's song? Oh no, now ihave to rack my brain and make sure I'm in the correct era....I have two...The Pet Shop Boys West End Girls and Thomas Dolby's She Blinded Me with Science.

2. From Luzja... What's the biggest event in your life to date? Surviving cancer.

3. From Amy... What's one more thing during your lifetime you would like to learn how to do well? HTML coding and graphic design.

4. From Susan... what is your earliest childhood memory? Of someone falling onto my two story doll house and completely demolishing it.

5. From LDH... What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Uh, how do I even begin to research an answer?

6. From Beverly and Rosie... Where, When and What is your most favorite memory? I have so many that it's not possible to have just one. I'd leave out so many loved ones and friends. Suffice to say that I'm thankful to have so many.

7. From Shirl...Do you fit in? It depends on the situation/circumstance. On average, probably not.

8. From Sherle... Tell me your favorite recipe then go to Recipe Swap and share it with all of us! Hmmm, one must cook/bake, right? So this is an easy one to answer. I'm done.

No comments: