Monday, December 20, 2004

Music Mambo

1. What are your 5 favorite "traditional" holiday songs?

Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt
The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
Let it Snow! - Joe Williams
Santa got stuck in My Chimney - Ella Fitzgerald
Cool Yule - Louis Armstrong & the Commanders
Here Comes Santa Claus - The Mills Brothers
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Ella Fitzgerald
Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Peggy Lee
Christmas in New Orleans - Louis Armstrong

2. What are your favorite "contemporary" holiday songs?
Mistletoe Jam - Luther Vandross
Little St. Nick - The Beach Boys
I Listen to the Bells - Luther Vandross
Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses
Winter Wonderland - Rockapella

3. What holiday song makes you cringe everytime you hear it?
I like them all, but spouse can't stand White Christmas - Bing Crosby. It's too depressing, I guess.

4. What is the weirdest holiday song you've ever heard?
Grandma got Run Over by a Reindeer - Elmo & Patsy

5. How many Holiday CDs are in your collection? And what is your favorite?
I have a scant twenty and my favorite is a Blues Christmas compilation.

No comments: