Monday, December 20, 2004

Monday Madness

More questions submitted by our fellow Monday Madness participants........Have fun! I may post the final set of participants' questions the week AFTER next. Thank you everyone for playing my meme! Have a blessed Christmas! =)

1. From Becky... How did you learn about computers? Were you self taught? I've owned a computer since 1984. I owned the first Macintosh 128K computer and computers have been in my life ever since! LOL

2. From Tom.. What is your favorite color and why is it your favorite color? Purple/lavender are my favorite colors because of their vibrancy and energy.

3. From Olivia... What one thing going on in the world right now, has the most effect on you personally? The state of the social security system. My mom is retired and I worry a lot about her financial well being. She never contributed to a 401K or retirement plan.

4. From Barb... If you were going to develop your own meme, what kind would you create? It would be a meme about music or blogging or photography. Obviously, I need to focus and narrow it down! LOL

5. From Sherle... Why do you enjoy answering memes? Sometimes it's cathartic. Often it's fun.

6. From Teresa... What is your wildest dream? To someday win the lottery and what I would do with the money. Most of it centers around helping others.

7. From Mz. Em... Why do you answer these questions? They're fun, interesting and it's an easy way of getting to know others, while allowing others to get to know me. Our world is so impersonal as it is.

No comments: