Monday, February 11, 2008

Random Ten

Had a fabulous time at my first live Bull Riding competition. I've never seen so many cowboys at one time and the bulls well, they're even bigger than what you think they look like on T.V. It's amazing how humongous and fast they are. One bull was butting his head backwards attempting to stab the rider with his horns. Pretty scary stuff and I have no desire to even try a mechanical bull!

They gave away schwag like free t-shirts, as well as cowboy hats and tickets to the finals in Vegas in October. What I thought was really neat is how they included spectators from all levels of the arena by inserting the schwag in an air gun that shot the stuff clear to the nose bleed levels. Now I would have loved to try firing that! LOL

~ Rod Stewart Forever Young
~ The Doors Love Me Two Times
~ The Doors Hello, I Love You
~ Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs Wooly Bully
~ The Stones Angie
~ Led Zeppelin Trampled Under Foot
~ The Stones Hot Stuff
~ Aerosmith Last Child
~ Don Henley Dirty Laundry
~ The Stones Brown Sugar

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I saw Sam The Sham in concert last Oct. I bet you know what I'm going to say next.

Guess who didn't leave a comment :P