Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ten on Tuesday
10 Songs That Bring Back Memories (and why)

- Ambrosia Biggest Part of Me Boo used to serenade me.
- Parliamen Funkadelic Flashlight My friend Leti and I would sing this at the top of our lungs and change key words!
- The Johnson Bros. Stomp Boo and I would pump up the volume as we drove around town.
- Rolling Stones Brown Sugar My mom playing this loudly as an insurance agent knocked at our door. She blamed me! LOL
- ELO Roll Over Beethoven Listening to the radio forever so that I could record this song on cassette.
- Eagles New Kid in Town Boo loves the Eagles and sings this tune aloud.
- Various Going to a Go-Go A 12 inch disco medley that pulsated in the clubs.
- The Searchers Farmer John My sisters would play this 45 record over, and over, and over again.
- Van Morrison Blue Money Another favorite of my mom's.
- Peter Frampton Do You Feel Like We Do? Live stadium concert at Anaheim Stadium that totally rocked.

No comments: