Monday, March 12, 2007

Random Ten
10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

It's a mash up weekend of grooves, lyrics and genres. Thank goodness for the variety of DJ's mixing and mashing the tunes for us. I guess it is time to Surrender the booty!

What a fantastic weekend it was. The weather was bloody glorious and everything executed without a hitch, which is always cause for happiness and pats on the back! Of course, finding my missing cell phone was a nice cap to a flawless time. Egads, no cell - how will I moblog??

~ Tricky God
~ Fergie Flash*
~ Yea, Yeah, Yeahs v. Madonna*
I'm bigger than the sound.
I'm bigger than the sound.
I'm burning up for your love!

~ DJ Zerba New York avec Cure* (A jamming mash up that gets eveythang groovin')
~ Fade to Pretty Vacant*
~ Colderation
~ Pink Wedding
~ Steal My Doug*
~ Passenger Fever (Peggy Lee v. Iggy Pop) One of my favorites!*
~ Crystal is the Drug (Eve massacre mix)*

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

That's the oddest playlist I've ever seen you post, E.