Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday Fun

Furry Friday


In honor of my new puppy,… a fur friends theme!

1. When you were growing up, were pets part of your family? If so, what kind? Definitely. We usually had dogs and once or twice a cat, though they were more aloof and less cuddly.

2. If you have a pet (or 2 or 3 or 4!), do you tend to spoil it (or them) rotten? Absolutely. I am now a certified cat lover (Thanks, Boo) and he is spoiled beyond belief. Our outdoor cat is also quite the princess!

3. What is your feeling on pets in clothes? Cute, practical, or too Paris Hilton for you? A bit too much. I don't want my fur companions to feel like playthings or dolls. Besides, how can they face the public in get ups like that???

4. If you don’t have any, would you want one? And if so, what kind of pet?

5. Do you have any favorite pet, current or in the past? I still remember the passing of my beloved cat. He died August 10, 1992. Soon thereafter Buddah arrived and he stole my heart!

No comments: