Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thursday Thirteen
13 reasons I hate seeing movies in the theater (In no particular order)

~ Outrageous prices for snacks
~ Uncomfortable seats
~ Ringing cell phones
~ Skyrocketing ticket prices
~ Stinky people
~ People talking during the movie
~ People kicking the back of my chair
~ The commercials – not film trailers…TV/Cable TV commercials HELLO! I just paid $12 I shouldn’t have to sit through ten minutes of commercials, in addition to another ten minutes of film trailers.
~ Teenagers having popcorn fights and splattering everyone else
~ Big haired people who still block the view with stadium seating! LOL
~ Folks getting in/out of their seats several times during the movie and ultimately stepping on my toes
~ Inadequate parking
~ Kids running around during the movie

4 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

You forgot the couple getting all hot and heavy somewhere around you!

I do still like going to the movies, if only because we go so rarely anymore that it's an event. (pathetic, huh?)

And don't forget the sticky floors.

WHY is it an event, again??? *grin*

Happy TT!

Unknown said...

i love babies..i love families..but if your baby screams for more than 15 minutes, please take him or her out..Im not a mean person but if i can hear, i miss some of the movie..

thats all

great list

The Mistress of the Dark said...

The last matinee I went to cost 6.50! Yikes and the movies are hardly worth it anymore.

Jill said...

Most of your list don't apply to my theater experience, except the part about things being expensive there!!