Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Take Me Back Tuesday
This week is a week of "lasts"

What was the last album you purchased? Nelly Furtado Loose.

When was the last time you listened to a cassette? Whoa, what a brain numbing question. I haven't a clue. Wild guess, pre-1999? I can tell you with certainty that I pitched all audiocassettes in February and May 2006. Just got the whole kit and kaboodle and tossed them out!

When was the last time you listened to a vinyl album? (Do you know what a vinyl album is?) Okay this is easier because I completed storing all the vinyl in 2006 and of course, I had to spin a few before retiring them. So 2006 is the last time I played vinyl.

When was the last time you watched a video (either MTV, Vh-1 or on a DVD or VHS)? Halloween 2006 Michael Jackson's Thriller mini-movie. Still as awesome today as it was back in the day.

What was the last online music purchase you made? Entire CD purchase was made from Amazon December 2006.

What was the last concert you attended? Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young at the Hollywood Bowl in 2006.

For this meme 2006 was a good year! LOL

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Retiring vinyl is criminal. Just and FYI.