Monday, January 15, 2007

Random Ten
10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)



When you meld with another, you also join your musical tastes…for better or worse.

Such is the fate of Boo and I: Boo a definite child of the sixties, though the rumor according to Boo, is that Boo has no era. Now I definitely have an era and that would be the seventies.

Boo has been prime time driving the car radio when we’re out and about but this weekend well, this girl just had to regain control and it couldn’t come sooner!

~ The Beatles Revolution
~ Derek & the Dominoes Layla
~ Led Zeppelin In My Time of Dying
~ The Doors Touch Me Babe
~ Jimi Hendrix Purple Haze

Once finished wigging out I went totally disco on Boo:
~ Anita Ward Ring My Bell
~ K.C. & the Sunshine Band Shake Your Booty
~ Donna Summer MacArthur Park
~ Patrick Hernandez Born to be Alive
~ Sylvester Mighty Real

Oh man, this chica’s feeling very good and happy right now! LOL

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Poor Boo! Though I admit to liking another version of MacArthur Park.