Monday, November 06, 2006

Random Ten
10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)



After a lovely date of a play and dinner, we emerged to find this glorious full moon casting a beautiful glow. I couldn't resist snapping a photo, even if it's not the best. I wanted to remember the moment and how magical a moment it was. If it's possible to fall in love again, I think that's what's happening in my relationship.

~ The Eagles Life's Been Good
~ Marshall Tucker Band See You One More Time
~ The Cure Out for a Smoke
~ The Police Message in a Bottle
~ Hootie & The Blowfish Before the Heartace Rolls In

We went to see a great little play in Hollywod and this is the musical track to Split. A play about the perfect couple and the demise of their union and its effect on their friends.

~ K.C. & the Sunshine BandPlease Don't Go I feel so ashamed because I couldn't remember the performer. I had to look it up on the Internet! :-(
~ Bruce Springsteen Hungry Heart
~ Stevie Wonder Superstitious
~ Pat Benetar Treat Me Right
~ REO Speedwagon Keep on Loving You

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I have a few moon and sun shots in my flickr account from the last two days :)