Sunday, November 05, 2006

A Day in My Life



Boo and I took a jaunt to the Buena Park, CA Ripley's Believe It or Not and spent a solid 2-1/2 hours perusing the exhibits and being amazed by what we saw. The customs and beliefs of various cultures are always surprising, if sometimes scary! LOL I love learning and being exposed to things that challenge my norms.

The Buena Park differs from the Hollywood location in that they have entirely different exhibits, which is great since I don't wish to pay to see the same twice! Also, the Buena Park location has a fantastic exhibit of items from the Orient, many of them quite exquisite.

If you can't read the item click the image for enlargement.

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I need to go to the Ripley's museum in Atlantic City the next time we go.

E. said...

Mistress, you really should as it's quite fun, educational and entertaining. Each location is supposed to have an entirely different exhibit!