Saturday, October 21, 2006

"That's a huge ass pumpkin!"

My mom is normally way ahead of the game with her decorations up early to enjoy most of the month. This go round she bought a new one requiring assembly and got behind. We spent the day adding finishing touches, getting our car fixed and separating to shop at separate locales.

I wound up at the closeout sale at Tower Records and scored what I consider to be the find of the season: Something Wicked this Way comes, a classic Disney movie. This film has suspense and lighting the way only Disney does!

Meanwhile, Boo was at K-Mart (I hate K-Mart) and I couldn't believe Boo was going there. Well, usually I'm the problem child when it comes to spending more money on decorations, this go round it's Boo. This is what now graces our neighbor's terrace because we had nowhere to put it!



This sucker stands 8 feet tall and yea, he's cutie but, Boo couldn't wait for me to see it inflated, so it was inflated inside the house. Buddah got scared and ran out of the room while I stared in disbelief.

No comments: