Friday, October 20, 2006

Drinking a glass of cold chocolate milk after a hectic day. Some people smoke. Some imbibe. Some eat a quart of ice cream in one sitting. I drink a glass of Nestle's Quik Chocolate and all my troubles blow away, at least until I leave the house again.

TGIF!

A long week. A fun week. A tiring week. And two days respite.

Horror flicks I've watched on cable this week include:

~ The Amityville Horror (2005)
~ The Cave
~ Wolf (an old 1994 film starring Jack Nicholson and James Spader). It's decent enough for a cable viewing, but I wouldn't want to own it.

I especially like Starz cable offering a dedicated Horror Section of films to choose from in Video on Demand, because they have many films I've never heard of or seen. It's cheap, easy and convenient!

What horror films are you watching?

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Absolutely none. I haven't been watching tv much either. Too much other stuff to do.