Thursday, September 28, 2006

Wow, I can post! It's getting more and more frustrating trying to post. I feel like I should have all of my posts for the next two weeks prepared so I can post them at once.

Okay, I 'm still waiting to receive my first flick from Netflix and hoping it comes soon. I guess you don't find out what's coming until it arrives, right? You put various titles in your queue and wait. I'm hoping it's a recent film and not an oldie. I also hope that my X-Files season one set arrives in total and not one disc at a time. Anyone know?

Observation: The latest camphones have very good digital cameras and do make carrying a separate camera obsolete. I never use my regular 5.0 megapixel camera anymore. The camphone is just too darned convenient, light, portable and emailing the photo makes it more fun and faster to share.

Moblogging is also seamless and I can't get enough of it. I average 150 photos a month and 200 SMS', which isn't bad considering my limits 250 each and I haven't exhausted it! LOL I am also keeping in better contact with friends who, like me, gravitate to SMSing and sharing candid photos.

Boo, thanks for finally upgrading us to camphone and SMS. I know you thought it would be fad but, uh, it's not. Don't know if this is good or bad but....you're stuck!! ;-P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I 'm still waiting to receive my first flick from Netflix and hoping it comes soon. I guess you don't find out what's coming until it arrives, right? You put various titles in your queue and wait. I'm hoping it's a recent film and not an oldie. I also hope that my X-Files season one set arrives in total and not one disc at a time. Anyone know?

It depends on how many disc you get at one time. Fer instance, if you're set up for 3-at-a-time, then you'll get the first three disc in your queue. You can rearrange the order of the discs by reassigning the numbers next to the name of the disc so that you receive all of a TV season in order.

E. said...

Thank you very much for explaining the intricacies of Netflix. I'm loving it so far and I feel it's a good union! LOL Bet you never thought you'd hear that from me....I was such a holdout.