Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Netflix

This announcement will make a special Steven recently transplanted from Luling, TX very happy....I've signed up for Netflix. I finally did it and to tell the truth, I'm happy I did.

Between Steven and co-workers, I've heard great things about their selection, timeliness, responsiveness and convenience. How can I continue resisting convenience, especially as autumn arrives and the days grow shorter and cooler?

Now that my commute to work has changed dramatically, I no longer pass by my local video store and it seems like such a chore to purposely stop there. So, I'm awaiting my first delivery and we'll see how it goes.

I am especially thrilled to view old episodes of The X-Files and Dr. Who. I can view only so many contemporary films, but viewing some of my favorite old T.V. shows on DVD appeals to me. I can even view them in order!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds great.

Who's this Steven clown, anyway? He sounds like a huge nerd.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I wish I had the attention span to watch movies. I haven't been to see anything in a theater in almost a year and I don't remember when I last watched a DVD :(

I suck :(

E. said...

Mistress, you've been on the road a lot and music IS your first love, so I'm not surprised you haven't been watching movies. I'm entering Horror fest season and I've got flicks planned out - all of them movies in my library. I may emerge slightly pasty in complexion!