Thursday, September 14, 2006

As the days grow shorter...

...I'm reminded of things I've left unattended. Spring and summer always bring the play girl out on me. I don't want to do "work" like things when I'm away from work, I simply want to have fun.

So the time nears when daylight will be scarcer and the winds will come howling. How will I fill my time then? Probably by finally organizing my digital photos and backing them up.

I bought another external hard drive for photos and videos. May the time never come when I need them but, it's always said that it's not a matter of "if but when a hard drive crashes it is the worst feeling experienced."

Thank God I'll have plenty of time to organize and organize some more.

Thank God the prices for external drives continues to drop!

No comments: