Monday, August 28, 2006

Random Ten
10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

After last weekend's hectic pace and a very draining workweek, I needed to mellow and chill, especially with the weather becoming more autumn-like. It's time to find a good book or two, though, anyone who reads my blog knows that I have a very poor track record.

I can't believe it's almost September and time for kids to return to school and give their parents a break. It's also time for the new fall season and I am ready for Nip/Tuck, Doctor Who, Curb Your Enthusiasm and The Wire. At least I'm hoping the latter two return this season.

~ Entropy Looking to the Future
~ Zero 7 In the Waiting Line
~ Jazznova No Use
~ Garbage I Think I'm Paranoid
~ Poe Control
~ Plumb Good Behavior
~ MCLars Download This Song
~ Natalie Imbruglia Do You Love?
~ Black Lab Without You
~ Freedom People Be Here Now

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I'm ready for the new season of House! BTW Take Me Back Tuesday is up a day late, because of blogdrive issues.