Saturday, July 22, 2006

Weird Habits Meme

The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You have been tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

Five weird things about me:

~ I do not like gardening because I don't like getting my hands dirty.
~ I don't eat the yoke of an egg, whether hard boiled or sunny side up.
~ I never walk barefoot.
~ I eat all the crust around my bread first.
~ I must wear socks to bed or I can't sleep.

I am tagging this time and I hope you'll participate:
Mistress
Clueless
SAP
Lady Starlight

2 comments:

She-Schenker said...

My weirdness has been posted on my Livejournal.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I'll get to this tonight I promise :)