Monday, February 06, 2006

Random Ten
10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

~ Tre Hardson Rubber Duckie
~ Medusa Neck Lock
~ Kevin Sandbloom Willfulfillingness
~ The Rebirh This Journey In
~ K'Alyn Reflections
~ Sonia Marie How Love Really Loves
~ Seek Open the Way
~ The Soul of John Black/No Mo'
~ Sa-Ra Rosebuds
~ Build an Ark Improvisation

I'm posting this early because I can access Blogger at this precise moment. After giddily posting earlier that I could get on, just as quickly I couldn't again! This is beyond frustrating!!!!

2 comments:

Scottage said...

Is that THE rubber duckie, like "Rubber Duckie, you're the one, who makes bathing so much fun" a la Burt and Ernie? I'm rolling.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I love the picture that's great! And yeah..tell us about the Rubber Duckie song!!