Friday, January 20, 2006

Top 5 On Friday
Top 5 "Pop" Songs

(And before you all start groaning, these don't have to be recent pop songs)


~ David Cassidy I Think I Love You Seriously. This song has a catchy beat and the words rhyme and flow so well.

I'm sleeping and right in the middle of a good dream.
Like all at once I wake up from something that keeps knocking at my brain.
Before I go insane I hold my pillow to my head
and spring up in my bed screaming out the words I dread
I Think I Love You.


Can't get anymore bubble gum than this! LOL

~ The Beach Boys Surfer Girl (Oh the harmony this group had. Excellent harmony)
~ Stacy Q. Only in my Dreams (Is she the one that sang in malls?)
~ Any First Edition songs
~ Boy George Karma Chameleon

Okay, enough on this theme...next!

***My interpretation....go for the cheesiest songs I could remember.

3 comments:

She-Schenker said...

I Think I Love You...! Oh, does THAT song bring back memories!

Russ said...

karmakarmakarmakarmakarma chameleon, you come and go, you come and go . . .

AAAAAAAH! Look what you've done! I'll have that in my head all weekend now.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Oh man Karma Chameleon was my favorite song in grade school. And you have to love I Think I Love You. You wouldn't happen to have an mp3 of that would ya?

BTW sent you an email about this one download site I found, did you get it?

Hugs