Friday, January 27, 2006

Top 5 On Friday
Top 5 "Classic Rock" Bands (and your favorite song by each if you feel so disposed)

Led Zepplin The Song Remains the Same
The Beatles In My Life
Kiss Rock and Roll All Night
Queen Bohemian Rhapsody
Black Sabbath Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

David Bowie Panic in Detroit
Alice Cooper Billion Dollar Baby
Elton John Funeral for a Friend and All the Young Girls Love Alice
Peter Frampton Do You Feel Like I Do?
Marc Bolan Jeepster

Now you've struck a nerve. The seventies, which is what I consider classic rock, had some of the best bands/artists ever. It was hard to narrow to five in each category!

4 comments:

Scottage said...

Great List!!! Especially your first 5, but 9 out of 10 I really like (I don't really know Marc Bolan). Btw, I had the same problem you did, narrowing it down....totally tough!

Anonymous said...

Great list!!!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I used In My Life as my choice of songs for the Beatles too :)

Natsthename said...

I salute the awesomeness of your list, Elena!