Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Take Me Back Tuesday
Grammy Awards are coming.

Name three grammy winning artists that are on your playlists.
No Doubt, Luther Vandross, Outkast

Name three grammy winning songs that are on your playlist.
Christina Aguilera Beautiful
Los Lonely Boys Heaven
Santana Smooth

Name three grammy winning albums that are included on your playlists.
U2 Vertigo
Kanye West College Dropout
Alicia Keys The Diary of Alicia Keys

As for nominees this year, I have:
Mariah Carey, John Legend, Kanye West and Fiona Apple (now, if my ghost would return my CDs, I'd be very happy!!)

4 comments:

Scottage said...

Nice list, especially love the Santana!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I like the Santana too.

You're ghost probably walked that one CD to the used CD store. If you find any extra cash laying around, you'll know I'm right.

Tee hee.

Natsthename said...

People take your cds? CREEPS!!


Fiona rocks! Love that album!

Irishcoda said...

Another Santana fan, and also a U-2 fan. And the song by Christina Aguilera really has grown on me. I just noticed my blogger ID is on. I blogged this meme at Scribblings