Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Seven Pet Peeves

I found myself daydreaming at work and thinking of things that irk me. Deciding to go with the flow, this is what I came up with:

~ People talking to me when I'm wearing ear buds in a public space
~ Driver's chatting on the cell phone as they're driving
~ Attending a birthday luncheon and someone doesn't have their portion
~ Waiting at the cashier behind a check writer who has not filled in the date, signature, phone number, etc.
~ Patiently waiting for a parking space and having it stolen by someone approaching from the opposite end
~ Smoker's exhaling their last drag after the elevator door closes
~ People who say: "Oh yea, I seen Michael at the market the other day." Or, "We seen that movie on DVD."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They seen Michael?

Must be from Chicago. :)