Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Ten on Tuesday
10 New Year's Resolutions

Well, looking back at 2005s resolutions, I didn't do well at all!

First mis-step, I didn't finish reading one book. I got as far as reading two thirds of one and then promptly stopped. Another was 50% completed before my attention was diverted elsewhere. Also, I didn't buy the new auto, get my own domain, visit Vegas, or send photo Christmas cards. Hell, I didn't send cards - period!

So for this year, what shall I publicly commit myself to, only to have to admit defeat later?

~ Purchase a new Apple Intel notebook. Yes, I've been wanting an Apple for sometime, but when I got wind of their conversion to Intel processors, well, there was no reason to waste my money on an outgoing and dated platform.
~ Try buying music online. Yep, iTunes Music store, here I come - I'm a sucker!!
~ Buy one new CD per month. I'm not committing to buying what's current, but one new physical CD of an artist I like. I've gotta show the labels that there are buyers out here who prefer the packaging, replete with liner notes!
~ Okay, this is a stretch and I know it, I want to read one book. I had set two books in 2005 and uh well, we know how that turned out.
~ Vegas here I come. Twice we had the oppotunity, complete with room reservations, once Boo changed plans and the other I canceled. Can two people please make a decision! LOL
~ More road trips. 2005 was good, I want 2006 to be even better!
~ Stay organized and focused.
~ Spend more quality time with family and friends.
~ Blog regularly. My posts have become very erratic.
~ Keep my doctor appointments!

Bonus:
~ "I'm Free!". Tell me my path, Lord.

No comments: