Saturday, February 05, 2005

Yea, I'm little late this week for reasons unknown to me. This is one of my favorite memes and I couldn't see not answering it. I wait for Tuesday and Friday, so apologies said and hopefully, accepted. Let's move forward:

Take Me Back Tuesday
This week - Get Dancin' (An Elena Inspired Meme for the week)

1. Name 5 songs that you can't sit through without dancing. Dancing in your chair counts.
- Everybody Madonna
- More, More, More The Andrea True Connection
- Cantaloop US3
- Play that Funky Music Wild Cherry
- What'd I Say Ray Charles

2. Name 5 songs that never fail to run you off a dance floor - or make you change the station.
- Any Celine Dion
- Mandy Barry Manilow
- Any Barbara Streisand
- Any Brittny Spears
- The Striptease song (Come on now, don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. Don't even try!)

3. What is your signature song? Girls Just want to have Fun Cyndi Lauper (It would've been #1 in question one, but I didn't want to repeat! LOL

No comments: