Sunday, February 06, 2005


A Day in My Life

Today's been a day for discarding a weeks worth of newspapers (this is precisely why I don't like subscribing), emptying QVC boxes and organizing CDs and DVDs. You know the routine, remove a DVD to watch and it remains in the player until the next viewing and the box on the TV or coffee table.

We're getting ready to go to a Super Bowl party. I'm rooting for the Eagles, yea I know the odds are against me, but I don't care. I'm supporting the underdog. From what I know, we're having hot dogs, nachos, ribs, chips and plenty of soda. Thankfully, this crowd isn't into drinking a lot.

Oh yes, I'm reminded that someone's made a homemade Super Bowl cake. LOL Let's see, it's almost like a national holiday or something, isn't it? Next thing you know, they'll be selling outdoor lights in the shape of football helmets representing every team. And, of course, we'll have to buy some and light them up in January! Hmmm. would this be a strand of 50 or 100 lights? Anyone know off the top of your head?

That's it for now. Everybody have a raucous, fun and safe celebration. See ya later!

No comments: