Saturday, February 19, 2005

1. What one song or melody can make you smile even when you're having a rotten day? Any music in general. Even the one's that can lull me to sleep, brighten me up just before the lull. Music has always been an important part of my life. From my earliest memories, I can hear music and have associations with music.

2. What are your plans for the day? How much of it do you think you'll actually accomplish? I have no plans today. I'm going to hang out and relax. We have another torrential downpour, it thundered and rained all night and I'm staying off the road and watching movies. I have quite a view choices, too:
The Notebook
Troy
Fried Green Tomatoes
Missing Helen
Saw

3. What television show do you most enjoy watching when you're all alone and can devote your complete attention to it? Forensic Files or Cold Case Files, yea - I'm a crime nut. I never worked out the part of me that wanted to be a police investigator.

4. What was the last thing you remember arguing with someone about? The medicinal uses for a variety of plants.

5. What is your most aggravating public experience with a cell-phone user? The noise in my environment drowns out my voice and the other person can't hear me. Therefore, I have to shout or speak very loudly.

No comments: