Take Me Back Tuesday
Ahh Tuesday. The day of the week that I will ask you to turn back the clock and try and remember music from days gone by.
1. Name 5 One Hit Wonders from the 80's.
Darn, I thought this was supposed to be easy....the eighties, huh.
- Cars by Gary Numan
- Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell
- She Blinded Me with Science by Thomas Dolby
- Breakout by Swing Out Sister
- Word Up by Cameo
- What was the tune from Men at Work?
- Who sang The Double Dutch Bus?
2. Finish the lyrics:
"Looking for my lost shaker of salt, some people claim......"
"Hush Hush, keep it down now...."
"Johnnie plays guitar, Jennie plays bass, name of the band is the human race..."
"Let's Dance...put on your red shoes...." and dance the blues. David Bowie. Finally, I know one.
"Daddy daddy you know you're still number one...."
3. What type of dancing is the Robot? Hmmm, your movements are very slow, purposeful and methodical like a....robot. You like you have a pole stuck up your butt and can barely move! Even have the squishy faced expression. LOL