Thursday, December 09, 2004

Theater ThursdayMerry Christmas.
It's the most wonderful time of the year. Christmas.

1) Which holiday movie/special do you have to watch every single year? I watch three movies:

A Christmas Carol (two versions)
Christmas Vacation
A Christmas Story

2) Which holiday movie/special could you live without every year? Oh that's easy....It's a Wonderful Life. I am so sick and over that movie. Eeow, gag me! LOL

3) Do you have any special traditions that you do while watching the holiday films? (i.e - decorating the tree, drinking eggnog, opening gifts) Please, all of that's already done! No, I simply sit, watch and enjoy it as I sip hot tea or chocolate.

BONUS) Is there any holiday classic that you would like to see remade? If so, what is it, and who would you like to see play the parts? I'd love to see A Christmas Carol remade with Sting as Ebenezer Scrooge.

No comments: