Monday, December 06, 2004

Moody Monday
Thank you, thank you, to all who contributed questions for me!! For the next 4 weeks (including this one) I will post 8 questions; unless I get more suggestions! Each question will be linked to the person who came up with it. So why don't we go visit a fellow Monday Madness participant or 2 (or more)?? Just click on the questions to go to their blogs....thanks again, everyone!! So much appreciated! =)

1. From Briar... and Sherle... What's your favorite TV show and why? Favorite TV show............I don't know that I have just one. I'll pick one that I watch nightly, save for the occasional repeat airing, City Confidential on the A&E channel. It's a crime docudrama with a bit of history about each city the crime was committed in. It's informative, entertaining and I always learn something new.

2. From WickedSway... What's your sign? "The $$ sign". LOL It's a quote from a very danceable disco song and it always gets me when I hear it. I am an Aries. Woo ya!

3. From Beth... Why is common sense so uncommon? Because far too many folks find it easier to follow what they're told, rather than think for themselves or do any critical thinking.

4. From Bug... What are 5 (or 10) great things about your life partner?
Integrity
Honest
Patient
Considerate
Interesting
Loving
Engaged in life, open, giving and willing to share
Fun
Intelligent
Hard worker

5. From Elena... Why do you blog? Are you a writer at heart? Is it a passion? Or because it's en vogue? It's something that I must do. I've always been one to write. Whether it's keeping a hard copy journal, writing short stories, where others doodle I'm writing Haiku or poetry, song lyrics (of course, nothing's been published! LOL), so maintaining a blog was a natural and necessary extension.

6. From Lady Starlight... How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? A heck of a lot more than I could - that's for sure.

7. From tmk... Fiction or nonfiction? First choice nonfiction, but I'll read fiction just as easily.

8. From Moody... If you were an animal, which animal would you like to be, and why? A wolf because it's positive attributes are very similar to mine.

No comments: