Monday, December 27, 2004

Monday Madness

1) Which holiday do you celebrate this time of year? (If necessary, modify the following questions to suit your holiday.) Christmas and I'm very proud to be doing so.

2) Do you begin shopping for gifts earlier than Thanksgiving, looking for the perfect gift? If not, when do you begin? Absolutely. I've already begun shopping for Christmas 2005!

3) Do you only purchase gifts that you know are perfect for the recipient and if you don't find that gift, do you just get anything? Yes, I try to as hard as I can. If I can't, then it's gift cards to the rescue.

4) Did you receive or give any "obligatory" gifts this year? Hmmm, I don't believe so. My mom loves her TV Guide and B. gives her that every Christmas. I wouldn't consider it an obligation, though.

5) Do you decorate your tree as evenly as possible or do you skip the areas that are not visible? We don't set up or decorate a tree. Haven't had one in eleven years. However, don't think us Grinches, we're more the Griswolds, we decorate outside so that everyone can enjoy it.

6) Do you like multi-colors on your tree or do you prefer monochrome? I like multi-colored lights, as well as plain white. I don't like the mish mash of white and multi-colored lights. I like to get a theme going!

7) Did you bake "traditional" cookies, frost them and decorate them? or did you cheat and buy the ready to bake kind? (like I tried) Uh, cookies....I'm supposed to bake cookies? Why????

8) Are you the host of a holiday gathering? which one? family, work, friends. Negative to all.

9) With whom do you spend the holiday? My mom and family. It wouldn't be Christmas without my mom.

10) How did the holiday turn out? Perfectly? funny mishaps? miss anyone? It turned out great, though, there are always those moments of awkwardness when you're uncertain what to discuss. It always leads to a lull in the rhythm, know what I mean?

No comments: