Wednesday, December 22, 2004

It's Christmas Time!

Last night I was baking cookies and feeling like Betty Crocker, while quickly wrapping gifts for co-worker's, burning Christmas CDs and listening to good Christmas music - that spouse barely tolerates. Christmas music is something I like and I'm pretty much alone in this penchant.

Our department luncheon today was deeee-licious and the white elephant gift exchange - where any gift can be stolen from a person up to three times - was a loud, rambunctious success! LOL I came away with $20.00 and promptly spent it on the Elf DVD. Everyone who's scene this film has nothing but positive things to say about it, so I took the plunge and bought it without first renting it. I may have a new must-see Christmas film addition.

Tomorrow heralds the company breakfast at 7:30 a.m., so our groups are all set to attend together. The breakfast spread isn't anything uber special, but it's a nice respite and opportunity to see friends from the various departments and commiserate. Especially since it's the final day of the holiday weekend. Many folks are taking Friday off so, this is it as far as gift exchanges and well wishes. I hope everyone's doing great!

Almost forgot, I went to Circuit City and man, was the place hopping. I finally found the shoppers I've been wondering about! It was a mad house and parking was a bear. My mom opted to wait in the car, she didn't want to bother with the mess. All CDs regularly priced $10.99 - $13.99 are on sale now for $9.99. Now that's a sale you shouldn't miss. Sale is good Wednesday and Thursday only!

No comments: