"George Washington had a vision for this country. Was it three days of uninterrupted shopping?" -Jeff Melvoin, Northern Exposure
1) Do you enjoy shopping at the mall? Sometimes, but most often not. I don't mind going when I know exactly what I am looking for, can walk in, find it and pay for it!
2) What is your favorite mall food? Favorite drink is the Hot Dog on a Stick lemondae and food would be fast food Chinese.
3) What are your three favorite “mall” stores? Discovery Store, Anthropologie, and electronics store.
4) What is your favorite mall? None. I do like the Camarillo and Oxnard Outlets a lot. They're basically two freeway exits apart, oh so convenient!
5) Do you have one special person that you enjoy going to the mall with the most? Of course, B. We do most things together and shopping's just another.