Monday, November 29, 2004

Monday Madness
It's a sort of 'pot pourri' this week. Since I'm moving in a couple of days, I'm inviting everyone who participates this week to offer a question for next week's MM. I know I've done this before, but I really appreciated all the wonderful suggestions. I will use them if they've not been asked in the recent past. Thank you all for playing, and I wish you a wonderful week! =)

1. How did you choose a name for your blog? In retrospect, I wish I'd given it more thought. I didn't think about it enough.

2. How many times have you changed the name of your blog? Twice, if it were easier, I'd change it now. I have a name I'd really like!

3. How many blogs to you update regularly? Three and it's a lot of time and work. LOL

4. How many times have you moved in your life? I've moved nine times and that's enough for me. I hate moving and all the work and stress that's involved.

5. On a scale of 1-10, how stressful is moving (in your opinion)? Ten a solid and unequivocal ten.

6. When moving, do you/would you rent a moving van/truck? I hire movers. They load everything up and unload it to the respective room marked on the box. My advice is mark, mark, mark each and every box with it's contents and the room it belongs in. Don't write kitchen, write Kitchen - utensils, serving spoons, etc. The worse thing is being moved and being unable to find your utensils, plates, napkins, etc. Keep your primary items together: paper plates, napkins, disposable forks, knives, spoons, cups, etc. you'll be happy you did when you're eating your first take out meal in your new home!

7. Do you wear glasses? If so, how old were you when you needed them? I've worn glasses since I was a child.

8. What one question would you hope someone running a meme, would ask? Why do you blog. Are you a writer at heart? Is it a passion? Or because it's en vogue?

No comments: