Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Brainstorm
Photography

1. Have you ever been interested in photography or are you now? I've always had an interest in photography, but never pursued it because it was always very expensive, especially experimenting and having to buy and develop the film to see the results.
My first digital camera purchase completely changed my shooting. I shoot several photos without worry and enjoy taking photos. I don't think twice about shooting something that may be ordinary to others, but interesting to me.

2. If so what kind of pictures do you prefer to take? (ex: black and white or color or other) I prefer color and the greater the kaleidoscope, the better!

3. Do you enjoy taking pictures of nature, people, still life...etc.? I don't have a favorite subject, but I do enjoy photographing folks in normal situations. I don' like posed shots.

4. Do you own a digital camera? Do you like digital better than the old professional cameras? I love my digital cameras and wouldn't trade them for anything!

5. What do you like best about photography? If you don't care for photography tell us why! It's the opportunity to capture snippets of time for posterity and, with digital, for all to enjoy quickly and easily.

No comments: