Monday, May 05, 2008

Give Me Five
Give Me Five things you have been busy with in the last 2 weeks

~ Twittering I've been using Twitter a lot, so much so that my blog has languished! It's great for keeping up with people and making new connections.
~ Vacationing has been fabulous because I can keep any schedule I choose and I don't have time constraints. Heck, I don't have to wear a watch! Forty six weeks out of the year I am on a schedule that keeps me running, I was ready for a respite.
~ Reading books purchased within the past six months. To be fair, some are picture books but, they still count because I have difficulty finding time to read them. LOL
~ Watching DVR'd Programs that piled up because we were taking care of Buddah. However, they're too important for me to simply erase and give up.
~ Socializing and having fun with Boo, family and friends which is always a great thing to do.

No comments: