Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ten on Tuesday
10 Superstitions, Traditions, and/or Personality Quirks

Superstitions
~ If something's going great don't talk about it because than it all goes to hell.
~ Don't wish something bad on someone else lest I bring it to my door.
~ If my gut feeling is fidgeting like crazy - go with it and trust it. Walk away!
~ If my mom tells me not to do something because she dreamt about it, I won't do it.

Personality Quirks
~ I have to pickles with a sandwich.
~ I always have milk/creme with hot tea.
~ I don't eat the yoke of an egg made sunny side up.

Traditions
~ Each family members birthday is an important and special day spent the way they'd like it!
~ We take a family road trip to the apples every autumn.
~ It isn't summer if we haven't BBQ'd once with the whole family.

No comments: