Thursday, January 31, 2008

Randomosity

I said I'd try to post about three times weekly and that's what seems to flow naturally. It also flows best if I don't try and stick to a specific pattern, I guess I never learned to color within the lines!

Some observations:

~ One bridge closure leading into the general downtown Los Angeles area can wreak unimaginable havoc. It sucks big time and has easily added 20 minutes to my morning commute.

~ How is it that a traffic cop thinks she can direct traffic from the curb?

~ Since when is it okay to fart in one's cubicle and simply laugh it off when busted? I work with a repeat offender and well, it's definitely not amusing me.

~ I've heard of being in a hurry but leaving one's panties in the stall just bewilders me.

How's your week panning out?

No comments: