Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

My new year's eve was very quiet. We dined in on delicious pot roast and sparkling pear juice, watched Next starring Nicolas Cage and simply enjoyed each other's company as we relaxed in the warmth and comfort of our home.

Looking back I realize just how badly I dropped the ball on this blog. I really felt uninspired most of the time and it's reflected in the lack of photos I snapped. The camphone is so convenient but its quality poor. My favorite camera died and I know this dampened my enthusiasm.

Buddah's illness also kept us very busy with treatment and appointments and emotionally I was just to worried and exhausted. In between melodrama among co-workers further zapped my energy and passion.

So for 2008 I will challenge myself to complete three memes per week and contribute one photo weekly. I need to survey my surroundings and find one thing daily to inspire me to share with you. We're all surrounded by multitudes of people and situations, so how is it that I was uninspired for most of 2007?

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Stopping by to remind you that you're failing on your challenge for 2008

:-(