Tuesday, October 02, 2007

How to explain my absence

Quite simply, I can't.

I haven't felt like blogging lately which makes me both happy and very sad.

Happy because it frees me to do other things.

Sad because I do enjoy and miss it. Maybe it's a love / hate situation?

Either way, I am trying to remedy it. Part of the challenge remains in the limitations of moblogging. Yes I know, all could be easily solved if I bought an iPhone. It would allow me to surf the web and read/write email, as well as post to my blog.

Problem is I don't have $700 lying around just itching to be spent. And if I did, I can think of more pressing things that could use that amount of attention, if you catch my drift?

Haven't been up to too much lately. I've taken a road trip here and there. Dropped some cash on a portable audio recording device, the M-Audio Microtrack 2496, which I totally love. The sound quality is fantastic.

Also bought a new car out of necessity. The old one died and I needed transportation.

Ah yes, I'm still in email hell with no end in sight.

This about covers it.

Maybe I've lost my touch and should simply Twitter my life???

No comments: