Thirteen facts about my Summer season:
1. The Free Concerts In The Park events are absolutely great!
2. Warm nights mean game play in the terrace and music.
3. Ice Blended drinks from the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.
4. Parking challenges on Saturday nights as folks flock to the Saturday night Summer Jubilee events.
5. No video viewing because it's time to be outdoors!
6. Wide brim hats are standard wear when trekking to beach communities for fun and shopping in the cool breeze.
7. Sandwiches and quesadillas are considered meals.
8. Bring on the apple martinis, pina coladas and variety flavors of margaritas!
9. A favorite restaurant closes four weeks for vacation - waaah!
10. Evening walks with Boo and sitting outside at night with Buddah.
11. Pedicures and sandals for the next four months.
12. Friends mean mischievousness, perfect gotcha photos and great blackmail material! LOL
13. Pro-concerts at outdoor venues make for romantic, fun evenings and wonderful memories.